Wednesday, April 6, 2011

karma police

Karma is a piece of crap. it won't leave me alone. just when i think it's safe to take a peek i get smashed in the eye by karma. Like most people i've made some mistakes, bad decisions, hurt a few people along the way. But ive grown and have definately paid for those transgressions, yet im still getting the shit kicked out of me on a daily basis. I can't breathe without a swarm of wasps stinging my tonsils. i cant be in peace. i dont want harm for anyone. i just wanna go through life peacefully. And as i do that karma jams a fishhook in my rectum and pulls me back down. I don't know what else to do. I don't know where else to turn. Seems the more honest and decent i try to live the further down i am pulled. Maybe im not being honest and dont know it? i dunno. all i know is that i can handle a whole shit ton thrown at me, as i have for the better part of my life. But this shit has seemed to take orbit around me and won't leave me the fuck be. I see only one way out of this. Maybe then shitty ass karma will get off my case. I guess on the positive side it shows i have some type of strength but treading water in a sea of desolation isnt exactly my idea of living.
The thing that gets me the most is karma lulling me into a place of contentment. Where i feel safe, loved, happy and just as i get to the point where i feel like i'm home, this vindictive motherfucker drags me back to where i started. Over gravel, over glass, over flames, over broken pictures of any good memory it's destroyed. You won't find me where i'm going karma. So go fuck yourself. and my deepest apolagies to anyone that ive caused pain to in my life. i was selfish and inconsiderate and you all deserved better. I never lived to my potential and ive let so many down. i guess that's why karmas up my ass like a drug sniffing dog at a columbian airport. I take full responsibility, but if karma were a person i would beat its ass unmercifully. oh well. fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me ...................MEEP MEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment