Thursday, April 14, 2011

he said sorry.

into the empty room, i felt it get cold. so quiet i feared my thoughts would be heard. i sat in the corner and waited. Hours past, not a shadow or a ghost, a mere gust of wind tapping the window. Nothing. Didn't know if i liked this room or not. Didn't feel compelled to leave. Felt kinda drawn their. Like i was supposed to be  all along. Images from my mind began projecting on the wall. Like as if my life were flashing before my eyes. I saw people, events, places all going by in a peaceful motion as if to give me the time to soak each memory in. Some good, some bad. I saw much regret. i saw people who i hurt. I saw myself. I tried to say sorry to each image as it was being projected. Hoping they would hear me. Hoping i could give them a little peace. They saw me but did not acknowledge my words. The walls in the room started closing in and the images began showing on all 4 of them. Intertwining. All my mistakes assualting me in a chorus of " how could you's?" and "why!?"  It got to the point where i couldn't breathe. Everything was so close i couldnt turn around. I wanted to turn around, i wanted to leave, i wanted to escape. Everything stopped!................


Goodnite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment