Sunday, April 24, 2011

:*(

dead inside. I'm dead inside. pain and sorrow behind my eyes. my stare is blank, life goes by. my heart sank. im fuckin dead inside. i'd rather not breathe, i'd rather not care for im choked up everytime i come for air. I shoulda stayed below, i shoulda saw the signs, i shoulda done more i'm fuckin dead inside. It's time i break the law that gravity applied, i was better off to hide cuz now im dead inside. Love died and brought me along. a final sigh and she was gone. Far beyond empty i can barely stand. No energy to fight, no hope to land. Falling further into the abyss. im just a grain of sand. A blade of grass in a burning field. I yield in solitude, i feel the tears slide, down they fuckin go i am dead inside. More than lost, more than gone. More than the urge to keep moving on. Every road, paved with gray, why does it always have to be this way? My muse stole my shoes i can't walk away. so i crawl to a place so dark and safe. i crawl to a place where i can't escape. It's where i'm bound, i won't be found. Im dead inside, inside the fucking ground broken is the heart who's love showed no bounds.im dead inside this rotting ghost town..
Why does the hurt supercede the joy? why did i believe that i couldnt be destroyed? and why can't i take the sage advice? i did this to myself i fuckin ruined my life. It doesnt matter how hard i tried, doesnt matter what's justified. when darkness and my eyes collide, they will know im dead inside......dead inside fuckin dead inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment