Sunday, March 27, 2011

my diagnosis.

a random thought before i begin: Bob's Burgers is the most unfunny show in the fucking world. Holy crap it sucks. ive seen better writing in 3rd grade special ed. hot garbage. this show is hot garbage!

I have Wiley Coyote syndrome. It's where i keep falling for the same stupid shit and getting hurt over and over again. How many anvils must fall on my head before i learn!? i must have smashed my face in that painted tunnel on the side of the mountain atleast 42 times. No more. I say this: Road Runner. run free, keep fuckin going. i'm not gonna destroy myself trying to catch you anymore. I'm gonna hang out by this shadowy rock and kill pheasants. It's no longer funny that my pain is your gain roadrunner! People.....i mean roadrunners have this lovely habit of letting me get close enough until they have the strength and speed to carry on themselves. and as im lulled my leg gets snapped by a bear trap and they never look back. After one instance i should have known better so i take responsibility for the rest. And that is why i bid farewell to my pursuit of the roadrunner. Cuz im outta of breakable bones. and hearts. ACME stopped making them when the recession of 08' hit. meep meep!

( coyotes arent smart. i bet this one will be in hot pursuit the minute he catches whiff of the bird.)

2 comments: