Sunday, March 20, 2011

a broken heart.

my heart is not a starfish, stop fuckin breaking it and burying it in marshes next to the dead rat carcass
It cant grow back! its been framed, i got an arrested cardiac, and an unsavory name. You lack jurisdiction but over the line you came. Now your numb and havin fun, i'm fuckin writhing in pain. and i don't need no sympathy. im not a damsel with syncope. there's no trail of blood that you can link to me unless its the blood you tried to drink from me. i took off the mask cuz you asked as you walked past and faster than the flash of the light that emassed as you mixed blood with my tears as you jammed glass in my lash. it was a hundred yard dash you were gone quicker than burning ash beneath the tidal wave crash. my body soaked, water logged, off into the fog you disappeared like god. a full on fraud. laid me to rest after i gave you my all. I needed more than aspirin for maskin after broke my heart katherine. i lay inside myself without a hope, without a passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment