Wednesday, December 23, 2015

what you make of it.

the pavement is awake. the rain hit the ground running. there's an idiot  screaming that it's sunny while the world around is flooding . I've come to grips that i can't hold on, but my redemption is a song of freedom and the beat goes on. There's a war within a war. Bones crack like fire that whips through the desolate shore, extracting the poor in the culture of more.
We're all a little displaced. I just wish the sun would shine for those with a different shade on their face. I wish the grace of humanity would touch all the inhabitants of the lost marble in space. I wish sometimes that i could be a monster with demonstrative rage, so the rain wouldn't feel so alone on this plague.
I couldn't feel more alone if i were the dried grass beneath an unwritten tombstone. If our lives are a flicker, my heart is the ash. The dismal and omnipotent stench of our past is wafting toward our future, seeping through foundation cracks. I am now awake with the pavement, and there's a peace inside of me that accepts uncertainty. With peace I'll always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment