Thursday, December 10, 2015

Solitary Confinement.

society is solitary confinement.  I was born of the human assignment, and i am happy to be on my land with just my thoughts and 3 plants.  It's not that i'm reclusive. I'm just tired of a humanity that casts a pall over the inclusive. Where hope gets reduced by the intolerant and stupid. Please only paint me as a shadow though. I will disappoint you otherwise. I have an unconditional love for the world , but no legs to stand on against the stars in her eyes.
Your wisdom is a clouded pearl and there's death in the skies. My solitude an umbrella against the the down pour of hate and lies. It's not born of fear, it's just that I'm tired. My patience has withered, my pain has expired. I only know absence. A stone wall that wants to be a field. I wish i could be more. I wish i could feel. I wish i had control of the fire within. But it rages on without script, i am the peril of its whim. I am the shadow if its eclipse. I am the light when it is dim, as I document the journey with the maps on my skin. I want to be more. I wish that i could. But i'm alone in this world, as any sane mine should.


No comments:

Post a Comment