Saturday, January 3, 2015

Celery Stalkers

i can't step away from the pain. I can't walk the unbalanced beam without falling from refrain. I shake the wind and drown the rain. The predators descend on barren fields. I'm sunburned but you can't have the peels. You're hungry, and you're stalking your meal, but I'll starve you to death by making it all real.
You lurk in shadows, i AM the shadows. You hang in desolate fields, i am the gallows. Abandoned by life so you steal cupid's arrow, haunting the innocent, but there's no " maybe" old sparrow. I'll clip your wings and ground you 6 feet. No means No you fucking parasitic leech. Howl at the moon, but she's too good to speak. Crawl back in your hole before i rip your tongue out through your cheek.
Watching like a crazed lone celery stalk. Never picked, so you try to chop. You try and walk. You delusional piece of shit, stop trying to connect the dots. the setting sun's orange sky see's you no more than after thought.
Don't confuse with vengeance, it's sleeping. I'm just here on the behalf of remembrance for those who's innocence was stolen from safe keeping. You're a drunk fucking chipmunk screaming in to an elephant's trunk. No one can see or hear you. You're lost like our lunch. You make me sick, and every thought you have of prey, is an action that i take to take away your light of day. back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment