Sunday, July 31, 2011

untitled and unbridled love poem

This is flawed, but im real nervous. what makes it real is that its not perfect. what's on my mind? c'mon inside. its a cascade of sparks and light. set off by my thoughts of you tonite. a running beauty that makes my head dizzy but i will keep following till you are with me. please love, forgive me. my thoughts are not rated. i can taste your soul , ive longed and waited. the feel of you naked. your head on my chest,i melt with each breath. i dont wanna let go,dont wanna get dressed.our lips are soft pressed. see me for what i am, a man between sane and absurd.But a man who can love without speaking a word. my heart is beating,let us in. open your mind,soul,and skin. show me your sins. i want it all. and i'll recriprocate twice,escape from my thoughts and stay with me tonite. stay with me through duress, let me be the constant in your sporadic change of address. step out of my mind so that we can manifest.

No comments:

Post a Comment