Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shhhhhhhhhh :X

Distance. i can still hear. Reverberating in the depths of my fear. I put on my face so you think i'm ok. You put on your shoes, and you walked away.
My thoughts a cacauphony, damned by my autonomy. cant escape these sounds. Freedom;hope, been holding me down. Tied to the tracks, the commuters. they rail. The rage in their eyes. the unbalanced scale. I go back and forth, platform to port. searching for my worth but my journey's cut short. They celebrate my demise. ( my thoughts that is.) They dance on by fuckin high and synchronized. ive no balance. Chemicals are useless when you're the horse behind the wagon. The coarse blood from rusty stabbings. My thoughts at war, collateral damage. But with the austerity of hope i'll somehow manage.
I can no longer convince or mince the words between blunt force and subtle hints. im beginning to finally think ive been hit with the kitchen sink. As the chorus resounds, its with you i am found. You are the element in my sea of compounds. and im a bloody fool with wistfull molecules. combusting like atoms cuz i cant stop fucking loving you. Im tired of the mask. taking myself to task. dying on the inside cuz im living too fast. dreams dont last. Im the blood on the bandage. ive tried, i cant manage. The austerity of hope. has left me damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment