Friday, May 20, 2011

a poem. a poem from the deepest part of my soul.

i was gonna write a poem about how i still loved someone...but i changed my mind. gonna hand deliver it to her. for her eyes, heart and soul only. here is a depressing fucker.


there's an old clock that stops without cause. there's a moment in time i wish i could pause. A time when the ocean and sun met for tea, a time when the stars were lookin down on me. Im outta crayons but im drawin blood, there's a drought in my soul being drowned in the flood. And im so fuckin lost without you.....through the emptiest days, the clouds didnt play, they just sat still, cryin on my window sill. But i poured more, into my sores, i cut deep beneath the floor board's creak. Bury me, oh bury me, my angels gone, dont worry please. Im sure there's refreshments at the gate, dont stop me cuz you are too late. My mind made up, made of thoughts, made of dust from that old clock. But i cant pause, i must move on. got nowhere to go since she's been gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment