Monday, September 26, 2016

Descending Are The Crows.

Descending are the crows. Mercy a word they do not know.
Rotting flesh, atrophied bone. But the heart still beats in its decayed home.
You make me alive. But death is my gift. The curse is my ghost with a lump in his throat
Sift through my memories, find me hovering where i was broken. Discovering the wounds are still open.
A flesh wound, not a fresh wound. You departed too soon to the shores where the future's strewn.
I can't have you, but you have me. It's a matter of entropy and gravity.
Descending are the crows. Ascending is the spirit through the dreams of the unknown.
I didn't wanna wake up. Not because i wanted to die. I just wanted there to be a forever
with just you and I .
The crows, they descended  to the wire by the window. Singing that all good must come to end though. The frost on the ground. The chill permeates life. So i followed that echoes back to the safety of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment