Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Turnstiles go: click click

To rebuild from being broken.
So many times through the turnstile without a token.
Desensitized; a great armor.
But i can't tell when the fire burns, and i miss the karma.
Fear of death and fear of dying are two not the same,
 but i can't feel because death already came.
How can i seize the day when I am the night?
That spark i long for has dissipated in the light.
I wanna chase her, but I'm over the Bern.
So close to that feeling as the hourglass seeps into the urn.
Rebuilt in defense.
Confined behind the walls of my own ambivalence.
I felt a light in the crack. I felt weakness so i walked back.
I survived the sword and i wanted more.
But i had nothing left, except her soul to explore.
The stars i see now are a million year's passed.
Gone before i noticed, but i noticed..
I knew the tree fell, not cuz i was there, but because she told us.

No comments:

Post a Comment