Thursday, December 13, 2012

he walked away

follow the shadows into the abyss. Off the cliff, rocks soaked in mist as water and your body hit. 
The splash deflecting off the gull's wing tip as the horizon and skyline split. Split in two, dichotomous, the fable and the baby blue. i thought it was through. Paul bearers carried my memory of you in to the forest of ghosts where all was eschewed. My path was renewed and my conscience was clear. Now the shadows are my walls and the echoes are my ears. Beneath the fallow soil as the sun eviscerates the clouds. burning flower pedals sending life back to the ground.
Manipulate the past just to justify your future as you stipulate the facts into parables to suit ya' . I'm not what they thought, i'm a glitch in the computer. A wrench in the cog, i'm a knife that'll shoot ya' . But i took the high roads where the sky goes, To a place that only i know. You were buried in my memory and burnt by happy pyros. And as i'm resting peacefully where the shaded trees lay, i still hear you call my name since you made me walk away. i feel tremors from your blame but i've cleaned all the stains. I'm at the bottom of the top but i can't complain. Happy as a meadow giving life her terrain. he walked away from life to rise once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment