Thursday, October 18, 2012

dead, rivers

my posture has sunk. They set fire to my sail. I'm capsizing in the dead sea. The only thing living is me. I'm surrounded by ghosts, demons and smoke. The night fell before day ever broke. And my pain isn't just pretty words to sadistic eyes.  my smile isn't happiness, i just became the disguise. My hope cannot float in a sea in which i wrote, For I've known all along that hope is a hoax. A bent card in the spokes. humming an anecdote about a boy jumping rope. No one on either end. That's how its always been. i finally see the truth as the fog ascends.......And through the years of pain i escaped, by writing words. From the worst i was deterred. i escaped my darkest days. But i see what lie's a head and I've no more words to say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment