Friday, October 21, 2011

in no particular.

a simple "fuck you" is too much. cant walk cuz i fell on my crutch. twisted the cap threw em' back cuz life sucks. wake me at dusk and throw me under the bus, i wanna choke on the carbon and combust from swallowing rust. toss me with the anonymous between the gusts of settled dust and just walk away and shut the fuck up. ive had enough. stop pushin my buttons or im cutting, fuck ordinary! im timmothy hutton. a reclusive shut-in. all inclusive trip straight to the end of nothing. i walk in the mires and fields through fire i yield to the unmistakable high so i dont feel. ive had my fill, im outta pills. gimme a bottle of benadryl to keep me still. lock me in the closet clog the sink and leave on the faucet, go to the rental office and get back your security deposit. fuckin bitch had my heart then lost it in her wallet after i sewed her new pockets and bought her a locket with a picture and a thousand words, a promise and a tear with her name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment