Friday, December 28, 2018

I Don't Have Normalize

I don't have normal eyes.
I can't see straight.
I can't stand to assimilate.
Walked wounded, different eyes
Don't believe the guise, the scars are normalized.

I don't have normal eyes. I see what I see.
I fight more inside than any storm the world brings me.
I fight more with my thoughts than the wind an angry sea.
You can't hurt me any more than I've hurt myself.
I am the shadow that defies the flames of hell.
The tolling bell, the throat that swells. the mask I wear at sunrise;
The scars were too normalized.

I want you to stay; I like the pain. I want you to leave; like the pain.
I want to see straight in a soul with everything to gain.
Nothing to fear. I can't focus and my eyes are strained.
I'm afraid of clarity. I know who I am. If i see it in the light
I'll lose the world in my hands. I'm looking at you, don't believe the sky
The hurt seems normalized, cuz I don't have normal eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment