Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Exile

If i'm as cold as a glacier it's cuz you left me out at sea. I am that island sinking in your complacency. i don't wanna die from feeling of inadequacy, if i killed myself it would be so you would stop misplacing  me. My veins burst like live wires while the heat's chasing me. as i melt like plastic wrap in your jaded memory.
i am more than just a figure of speech. I'm a hurricane meandering toward the beach. The climate's changed and i'm longer outta reach. I won't let you see my eye before I've made you obsolete. You believe in freedom , by not my right to speak? well please bend over and put your tongue in my cheek. I'm in exile, but i'm in great company.
There's a pencil sharpener on my wall. I keep my weapon primed. everyone wants a pound of flesh from a moment of my time, and when they get what they came for i'm exiled to sky lines. But when i pierce their brains with led , the words they spread wolf cries. Leave me to be devoured, in to the belly of the beast. Exiled in to freedom, thank you for killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment